Breastfeeding – Expressing breastmilk in the office -Gadgets
This is how I do (to) save space for storing expressed breast milk in the freezer and also to avoid spillage when transfer to the bottleâ€¦ After pumping, â€¦ I put EBM in plastic ice cube trays and after that transfer the frozen cubes into a zip bag. â€¦ It makes life easier for the child minder as it thaws quickly, and it’s easy to add an ounce or two more on hungry days â€¦ I also numbered them so as to keep track of the stocks! I have in each zipper bag 10 cubes of EBM (about 4 oz.) expressed on the same time. (Geok Hong)
You will need these for successful pumping in the workplace:
2. Breastshell -keep those precious milk which let down when you are pumping from the other!
3. Face towel – to clean the desk / your outfit
4. 2 or 4 bottles of empty milk bottles depending how much you want to store per bottle
5. cooler box (you will probably receive a few from those baby hampers)
6. washing / sterilising equipment